razo-dedezmondrazo-dedezmond

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Arrow to the... Arrow to the...

Anamation

If I remove that the joke has been done in every way shape and form at this point, it was ok. Nothing to great.

Work on the story line a bit more for why he gets the arrow to the knee and a little more comic angel to it, would make it much better. As it stands it's ok.

Infected Wish Infected Wish

Clever

Ya got me.... damn you. I will have my revenge! Eventually.... Tho I got a few other people with this.... LOL TY

Punisher responds:

anytime (:

pool side pool side

4 for art but....

only head and arm movement... needs more water rippling, or something. Sound would be a +

and of course needs to be longer...

This will be so much better just add some sound and make it longer, the art is fine. Most people like softer lines for female figures, not hard defining ones, normaly used to make a male figure.

Ronny_test Ronny_test

Nice

Even as a test this was good. But the dad's head was flashing while talking to the mom.

megaener responds:

yes I noticed when I submitted it... something wrong with the symbols... I'll try to fix it in the real one

Naltair's Creed Naltair's Creed

ok but....

#1: no music, that would have helped drastically. the movie felt dry without it.
#2: combat was... very cut and dry. Adding more "Assassin's Creed" pimp style to the combat or execution would be great.
#3: Sounds got Old quick, possible voice acting, or other sounds for different styles of death would help.
#4: plausibility on the moves that were pulled off, continued to get more and more far fetched. I understand its just a fictitious movie but it was a bit more then I like.

Things I liked, were the artwork, it was nicely done for what you have done. Animation over all was not to bad, tho it could be improved on.

PozioxD responds:

Thanks! I will work harder!

A Peaceful Flash A Peaceful Flash

Yep

Birds singing. it is just what it said it is... at least to me and my twisted scene of humor and what I consider relaxing.... ty for this.

Madness Assasination: KT Madness Assasination: KT

ZNice But

When I think madness I think of mass murder, carnage, blood, and of course chaos. It has the madness character feel, but none of the elements I feel work with madness.

What you have is good. Don't get me wrong, I just feel it could be massively expanded on.

The boy & the bird The boy & the bird

Ah yes

Very nice animation, and storyline, quick and gave me a nice laugh.

SkyKitsune responds:

Im glad it did. Thanks alot. :]

FA Crew Collab FA Crew Collab

Love it

Nothing said loving like combat in your face.... Very good job, so much going on in some places got to watch it twice to see all the carnage.

Everybody sprite now Everybody sprite now

Nice

Simple, yet wonderfully executed. Especially for a practice peace.