razo-dedezmondrazo-dedezmond

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Arrow to the... Arrow to the...

Anamation

If I remove that the joke has been done in every way shape and form at this point, it was ok. Nothing to great.

Work on the story line a bit more for why he gets the arrow to the knee and a little more comic angel to it, would make it much better. As it stands it's ok.

Infected Wish Infected Wish

Clever

Ya got me.... damn you. I will have my revenge! Eventually.... Tho I got a few other people with this.... LOL TY

Punisher responds:

anytime (:

pool side pool side

4 for art but....

only head and arm movement... needs more water rippling, or something. Sound would be a +

and of course needs to be longer...

This will be so much better just add some sound and make it longer, the art is fine. Most people like softer lines for female figures, not hard defining ones, normaly used to make a male figure.

Inhuman Inhuman

Ok going to be honest.

Graphics - Not to bad, I did like them.

Zombies - They only showed up half in the ground with no animation. Once dead they flew backwards out of the ground showing they did have legs.

This did not make the game unplayable but it did make it annoying.

Bridge, please! Bridge, please!

I played it twice.

I think the main reason I played it twice was to see if there was a different ending.

Overall, it is a basic game, nothing too complex, but an interesting idea that could be expanded on. I think over all it was not bad.

The reason for the 3.5 stars was simple, the sound was boring, could be improved. Controls were spot on, but spamming keys does not equate fun for me. The graphics were fine for what it was.

If the sound is improved, and the game goes from spamming keys to win, to a more strategic game play, or even if you got some "Power up's" even a comical sayings from those being flipped by the bridge it would improve the game overall.

Deep Sleep Deep Sleep

My only real problem with the game is.... It was too short.

~ I'm Blue Remix ~ ~ I'm Blue Remix ~

Love it

Blue was a song I use to listen to way back in the day. This song brings me back with a new flavor.

Catstuffer responds:

Cool! It was the best thing for it's day

thanks for reviewing! :D

~ I'm Blue ~ Demo ~ I'm Blue ~ Demo

Hmmm What to say as feedback.....

FINNISH IT!!!!!!!!

It's one of my fav songs, and you put a nice spin on it.

Celtic Celebrations Celtic Celebrations

Very much be likeing this.

Hehe - This is going to be playing for a while before I shut it off , I really enjoy this. I can't say anything bad about it.

Archawn responds:

Thanks! I'm glad there aren't any problems.

Bipolarised existence Bipolarised existence

If I could give out 6 stars I would, the detail is amazing, we sat and looked at this one for quite a while and was impressed the entire time. Including all the small details that just worked flawlessly into another.

The High Priestess The High Priestess

The comment I made when I first saw this was... "Oh my mother of Art...." My girl looked over and wants it. LOL This is amazing. Very well done.

FaLk responds: